Skip navigation
Print Version

OU University of Oklahoma Human Resources University of Oklahoma Human Resources
The University of Oklahoma Human Resources WebsiteOU Campus Building

International Faculty & Staff Services

The International Faculty and Staff Services (IFSS) office provides information about bringing international faculty, staff, and scholars to the University of Oklahoma. Our office serves the OU Norman, OUHSC, and OU Tulsa campuses. From here, you can find information for hiring departments and international scholars.

Quick Links


Notice to Departments

All requests for the employment of foreign nationals at the University of Oklahoma must be processed through IFSS. Only the IFSS staff is authorized to sign the legal documents and forms required to sponsor international scholars and staff. If you receive any forms requiring an authorized signature, please forward them to IFSS.


The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release April 07, 2014


FACT SHEET:Strengthening Entrepreneurship At Home and Abroad

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will soon publish several proposed rules that will make the United States more attractive to talented foreign entrepreneurs and other high-skill immigrants who will contribute substantially to the U.S. economy, create jobs, and enhance American innovative competitiveness. These proposed regulations include rules authorizing employment for spouses of certain high-skill workers on H-1B visas, as well as enhancing opportunities for outstanding professors and researchers.

CBP Reminds Travelers to "Know Before You Go" Refresh Your Knowledge of Border Crossing Requirements

With many individuals planning to trips for the summer, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reminds travelers to be prepared by educating themselves on the rules and regulations relating to international travel.


CBP's Automated I-94 retrieval website is live.

Travelers wanting a hard copy or other evidence of admission are directed to to print a copy of an I-94 based on the electronically submitted data to provide as evidence of lawful admission.  However, individuals who go through secondary inspection, such as asylees, refugees, and parolees, will be provided a paper copy of Form I-94 by a CBP officer Full article.

Get IFSS updates in your email.  Receive email updates