Retiree Identification Card

Go to the Sooner One Card Office with your retiree letter from Human Resources to receive a Retiree ID card. You will need a retiree ID card to receive additional retirement benefits such as library and parking privileges.
  • Norman Sooner One Card Office: Oklahoma Memorial Union, first floor across from the post office
  • HSC Sooner One Card Office: Service Center Building, next door to the Bursar's Office
  • Tulsa: Retiree ID card can be obtained at the Human Resources Office