Skip navigation
Print Version

OU University of Oklahoma Human Resources University of Oklahoma Human Resources
The University of Oklahoma Human Resources WebsiteOU Campus Building

Workers' Compensation

Forms and Information

All University employees, including student and temporary employees, are covered under the Workers' Compensation Act. Each campus administers this program locally.

A workers' compensation claim must be filed when an employee has an on-the-job accident which requires medical attention away from the work site or for which the employee will be missing time from work under doctor's orders.

The University requires the completion of the following forms whenever there is an on-the-job injury or illness. Find these forms by clicking on the link for your campus in the box above.

  1. Employee's Report of Injury
  2. Supervisor's Report of On-the-Job Injury (OJI) or Illness

The university self-insures Workers' Compensation coverage and contracts with a third-party, Cannon Cochran Management Systems, Inc.(CCMSI), to oversee, manage, coordinate and approve the treatment provided to University employees.