Employees that are eligible for OU retirement receive the on-campus benefits described below.
- University parking privileges, which provides campus parking in designated areas.
- Athletic tickets can be purchased at discounted rates.
- Recreational facilities, including free use of university
operated facilities. Some restrictions may apply to the university golf
course privileges for those retiring after January 1, 1994.
- University Club and Faculty House membership eligibility.
- Course enrollment privileges and applicable fee waivers.
- Continued university library privileges.
- Eligible to participate in university seminars, functions and retiree groups.