Employment and Income Verification

Buying a home or a car? Applying for a loan? Leasing an apartment? You’ll need proof of your current employment or income. This information from the university is provided by Experian Verify and can be accessed 24/7 online or by phone.

The Experian Verify service is used when you apply for a loan, need a reference check, lease an apartment or any other instance where proof of employment or income is needed. You benefit from having control of the process – by authorizing access to your information.

Employee Access to Experian Verify

Employees start here to set up your Experian Verify Self-Service Portal.

You will need your OUHSC or OU ID user name and password to access this page.

Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Help Tool: Digital Signature and Submission

With the April 2023 release, borrowers can, for the first time, fully complete the PSLF application process digitally with the help of the new digital signature and submission components of the PSLF Help Tool. The redesigned tool allows borrowers to:
  • Submit a PSLF form, please visit www.studentaid.gov/PSLF for information,
  • Sign and submit the PSLF Form digitally,
  • Identify employers that need to sign their PSLF Form and send requests for e-signature via DocuSign, and
  • Track the status of their PSLF Form in their account’s Status Center.

You will need to create an account to fill out the form online. Once you complete your part, a request for an electronic signature will need to be sent to Hrrecords@ou.edu. A member of the OU Records team will verify the information provided. If the information provided does not match our records, the team is authorized to alter the form to reflect information shown in the system. The form is then signed and sent off electronically to be processed. 


Not an Employee? Verifiers start here. 


Experian Verify


Previous OU Employees

Verifiers may seek information about previous employees whose termination dates were January 1, 2020 or later. If information is needed before this date, email hrrecords@ou.edu (Norman) OR hrrecords@ouhsc.edu (HSC) for assistance.